Benefits of a Self-Contained LED Coupler
Ready to save some money? Eliminate the need for a fiber-optic handpiece with an LED coupler. All you need to do is connect the coupler to your favorite handpiece and forget about fiber optic hoses, installation, and separate power supply.
Simply install this coupler on the end of any 4- or 5-hole or 6-pin dental tubing and it generates its own bright LED light – using the same air pressure which runs the handpiece. You’ll get bright light that turns on and off with use, with no reduction of power to the handpiece.
The many benefits include:
- Extra-bright LED light for improved visibility
- Easy connection, no installation required
- Save $500 per fiber optic system installation
- Enjoy fiber optic convenience at any location – simply connect the LED coupler
- Easy to change long-life LED bulb
- No expensive light control needed
- No fiber-optic system required
At DES Dental, we are offering a brilliant new design for just $189 – compare to other products costing more than $300. Features include:
- Drive-air, water and chip-air directed to the handpiece
- Works on any standard handpiece Tubing
- Fits NSK air-driven attachments/handpieces
- Lights up when handpiece is on, instantly turns off when handpiece is off
- Warranty 1 Year
We’re proud to offer this advanced handpiece technology at such an affordable price. Get the convenience of brilliant handpiece LED lighting for every chair and lower the cost of expanding your office by avoiding costly installation of fiber-optic systems. And, if you have a broken fiber-optic system, you can easily replace it and save hundreds of dollars. Just attach this LED coupler and you’re ready to go!
At DES Dental, we are always looking to bring our clients the very best in dental equipment and supplies. You won’t need our help with this simple-to-use LED coupler – but we’re always there for you, training staff on maintenance and ready to offer advice when you are improving, expanding, or building a new office. Get in touch with our experts today at +1 (855) 877-0692 or visit us at DESDental.com.