What type of payments do you accept?
- DES accepts Cashiers Checks.
- DES accepts Wire Transfers.
DES accept Paypal.
DES accepts all major Credit Cards.
Does DES ship overseas?
- DES gladly accepts orders from all around the globe.
- Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
- These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.
What is your return policy?
- All returns accepted with Return Authorization
- Contact DES within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back or exchange for other like equipment
- Return shipping will be paid by buyer .
- Additional return policy details:
THERE IS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE FOR RETURNED MERCHANDISE
When I received my package, my equipment was damaged. What do I do?
- Damage that occurred during the shipping process must be claimed with the carrier. Please check your packages when you receive them.
- Shipping insurance is available upon request and is highly recommended.
I Want a piece of Equipment from a manufacturer that you have on the website and I do not see that equipment on the website?
- The Website is not complete. We carry all equipment from our manufacturers.
- Send DES an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 1-855–877–0692 and we will prioritize getting the item on the website.
What do I do if my equipment purchase fails during the warranty period??
- Contact DES and we will take care of the issue.
- Accidents are not covered by warranties.
- Parts warranties vary by manufacturer and by item from 6 months to 5 years for parts.
- A few small equipment warranties include factory labor.