Statis SL 101.1 Air-Driven Highspeed Handpiece
- German made Statis handpieces offer superior reliability and optimal torque for fast, efficient cutting and are perfectly balanced for less hand fatigue.
- Well cooled, well controlled - The spray system is also innovative: On the Statis SL, a slotted spray design provides optimum cooling of the tooth. As a result, the entire treatment region is ideally cooled by a fan-shaped spray.
- Excellent light, shadow-free illumination - 25,000 LUX leaves nothing in the dark: you enjoy the best views of the preparation site without straining your eyes.
- Push button chuck - New chuck mechanism provides higher precision and improved centric running, reducing operating noise and extending the life of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design - Improved handling and outstanding design through cooperation with the Porsche Design Studio.
- German engineering - High-quality materials only, the greatest requirements for quality.
- Smallest head housing - One of the absolute smallest heads in the world (from bur tip to back of head). Enjoy working with greater freedom of movement. The small head size provides you with improved accessibility.
- Technologically advanced - Turbine with ceramic bearings. The new ceramic bearings incorporate a new cage material with improved lubrication and oil absorption characteristics. The improved coefficients of friction provide you with benefits of lower failure rates, and thus lower repair costs.
- From the expert in infection control and instrument reprocessing - All turbines can be sterilized to 135°C.
- The universal coupler - Greater compatibility with CONNEX quick connect system – the SciCan alternative to all MULTIflex® couplers, fitting most modern treatment units.