Bien Air Lubricare Maintenance Device
THIS ITEM ONLY SOLD WITHIN 150 MILES OF WASHINGTON DC
Quick, simple and economic
This perfectly sums up the Lubricare maintenance device, when used with Bien-Air's Spraynet and Lubrifluid products, with each spray specifically designed for a phase in the maintenance cycle: Spraynet, for dissolving impurities and cleaning the instrument both inside and out, and Lubrifluid, for effective lubrication of instruments.
Lubricare and Bien-Air maintenance sprays support the daily use of your instruments, guaranteeing impeccable maintenance, optimal operation and an extended service life.
- Capacity Up to 4 instruments per cleaning cycle
- Length of the cleaning cycle 25 seconds per cleaning cycle, per instrument. Choice of 2 cleaning/lubrication modes:
- Normal mode
- Intensive mode Type of instrument Turbines, contra-angles and handpieces
- Maintenance Cleaning and lubrication Consumption 5 times more economical than manual maintenance,
- Lubricare allows 400 maintenance cycles with 1 bottle of Spraynet and 1 bottle of Lubrifluid Extraction system
- An extraction system removes the oil vapours.
- A collector absorbs the excess lubricant, to ensure a cleaner working area and improved hygiene.
- A lubricant detector monitors the status of the system and detects low lubricant levels
- Connection Compatible with Type E coupling as per ISO 3964 and 4- or 5-way turbine coupling
- Voltage AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Air pressure 0.3~0.5 MPa
- Recommended air pressure 0.35 MPa
- Air flow rate 40~60 Nl/min
- Weight Approx. 10 kg Dimensions (including the collector)
- Width 300 x height 370 x depth 300 mm
- Lubricare ref. 1600915-001
- Spraynet ref. 1600036-006
- Cleaning spray. 500 ml bottle.
- Box of 6 Lubrifluid ref. 1600064
We Also Recommend