THIS ITEM ONLY SOLD WITHIN 150 MILES OF WASHINGTON DC
Quick, simple and economic
This perfectly sums up the Lubricare maintenance device, when used with Bien-Air's Spraynet and Lubrifluid products, with each spray specifically designed for a phase in the maintenance cycle: Spraynet, for dissolving impurities and cleaning the instrument both inside and out, and Lubrifluid, for effective lubrication of instruments.
Lubricare and Bien-Air maintenance sprays support the daily use of your instruments, guaranteeing impeccable maintenance, optimal operation and an extended service life.
- Capacity Up to 4 instruments per cleaning cycle
- Length of the cleaning cycle 25 seconds per cleaning cycle, per instrument. Choice of 2 cleaning/lubrication modes:
- Normal mode
- Intensive mode Type of instrument Turbines, contra-angles and handpieces
- Maintenance Cleaning and lubrication Consumption 5 times more economical than manual maintenance,
- Lubricare allows 400 maintenance cycles with 1 bottle of Spraynet and 1 bottle of Lubrifluid Extraction system
- An extraction system removes the oil vapors.
- A collector absorbs the excess lubricant, to ensure a cleaner working area and improved hygiene.
- A lubricant detector monitors the status of the system and detects low lubricant levels
- Connection Compatible with Type E coupling as per ISO 3964 and 4- or 5-way turbine coupling
- Voltage AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Air pressure 0.3~0.5 MPa
- Recommended air pressure 0.35 MPa
- Air flow rate 40~60 Nl/min
- Weight Approx. 10 kg Dimensions (including the collector)
- Width 300 x height 370 x depth 300 mm
- Lubricare ref. 1600915-001
- Spraynet ref. 1600036-006
- Cleaning spray. 500 ml bottle.
- Box of 6 Lubrifluid ref. 1600064