Statis ML & SL air-driven high-speeds:
- Two high-speeds, two head sizes. For precise preparations of all kinds.
- Well cooled, well controlled - The spray system is also innovative: In the STATIS ML four jets ensure optimum cooling of the tooth. The STATIS SL comes with a slotted nozzle. As a result, the entire treatment region is ideally cooled by a fan-shaped spray.
- Excellent light, shadow-free illumination - 25,000 LUX leaves nothing in the dark: you enjoy the best views of the preparation site without straining your eyes.
- Push button chuck - New chuck mechanism provides higher precision and improved centric running, reducing operating noise and extending the life of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design - Improved handling and outstanding design through cooperation with the Porsche Design Studio.
- German engineering - High-quality materials only, the greatest requirements for quality.
- Smallest head housing - One of the smallest head sizes ever. Enjoy working with greater freedom of movement. The small head sizeprovides you with improved accessibility.
- Technologically advanced - Turbine with ceramic bearings. The new ceramic bearings incorporate a new cage material with improved lubrication and oil absorption characteristics. The improved coefficients of friction provide you with benefits of lower failure rates, and thus lower repair costs.
- From the expert in infection control and instrument reprocessing - All turbines can be sterilized to 135°C.
- The universal coupler - Greater compatibility with CONNEX quick connect system – the SciCan alternative to all MULTIflex® couplers, fitting most modern treatment units.
We Also Recommend