CPAC COX Model 6000 Rapid Dry Heat Sterilizer (110v)
- Instrument basket easily slides in and out of chamber.
- Hinged door folds down and comes equipped with door locking mechanism.
- Instrument basket can be safely removed and transported with newly designed tool.
- Taller opening for easier access to heating chamber.
- High temperature door gasket provides tight seal preventing heat loss.
- Door interrupt switch.
Benefits of Dry Heat Sterilization
- The COX RAPID DRY HEAT STERILIZER utilizes dry heat rather than steam and pressure to sterilize. It won’t corrode, dull or pit your instruments or cause them to rust, thus extending the life of every costly instrument.
- No need to purchase supplies such as distilled water, rust inhibitors, or chemical solutions.
- The superior speed of the COX STERILIZER gets instruments turned around to you quicker, reducing the amount of instrument investment.
- Virtually maintenance free.
Other Key Features
- Updated to latest microprocessor technology for precision time and temperature control.
- Integrated USB port for recording or printing cycle data.
- Use your own thumbdrive to record cycle data or purchase optional printer.
Cycle 1: 6 minutes for unwrapped instruments
Cycle 2: 8 minutes for hand pieces and medical drills
Cycle 3: 12 minutes for packaged instruments
Included with Sterilizer
Removable Instrument Basket
Basket Removal Tool
Instrument Rack (for packaged instruments)
|Operating Cycles:||6 minute, 8 minute, or 12 minute|
|Unit Size:||17" W x 17"D x 15"H,
432mm x 432mm x 381mm
|Weight:||50 lbs (23Kg)|
|Instrument Basket Dimensions:||7.5"D x 8.25"W x 1.5"H, 229 mm x 216 mm x 38 mm|
|Electrical:||110-120V, 50/60Hz, 1100 Watts warm up,
300 Watts operating
|Operating Temperature:||375º Fahrenheit (190º Celsius)|
|Warranty:||One year (Parts)|
ETL, FDA 510 (k) K881371