Nitrous Oxide Mask - Low Profile
Designed By A Dentist To Make Nitrous Oxide Easier To Use
SILHOUETTE is the brainchild of Robert Guyette, D.M.D., M.D., an Oral and Maxilllofacial Surgeon in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Guyette recognized that the available nitrous oxide masks made it difficult to access the oral cavity during dental procedures and were oftentimes uncomfortable for his patients. His extensive research led to an ingenious solution; an anatomic, low profile, lightweight mask that fits comfortably over the patient’s nose providing excellent access to all areas of the patient’s mouth.
SILHOUETTE is a single patient use nasal mask and breathing circuit designed with lightweight tubing and a comfortable and conforming nitrous oxide mask.
Features And Benefits
SILHOUETTE's unique design offers many advantages over traditional nasal hoods, including:
- Unobstructed access to the oral cavity
- Adhesive strip secures mask in place
- A more predictable nitrous experience
- Disposable nitrous oxide mask/circuit for improved infection control
- Enhanced scavenging efficiency for reduced N2O exposure
- Four sizes for a perfect fit on all patients
- Easily retrofits to most flowmeters