STATIM 5000 G4 120V
Swiss made precision
The STATIM 5000 G4 is one of the newest STATIM family members, it is the same renowned and trusted autoclave it has been for over 20 years but now boasts a new contemporary look and connectivity that is the first of its kind. The G4 technology will change the way you interact by providing a direct channel of communication through the internet to you, or anyone you desire. Still powered by SciCan’s signature steam technology to provide sterilization and dryness at speeds faster than conventional chambered autoclaves, the STATIM has been drastically upgraded with a level of interactivity never seen before.
Using PPPD technology and our patented steam injection process – air is automatically forced out of the sterilization chamber.
The thin stainless steel walls of STATIM’s fully-removable cassette, (or sterilization chamber) allow for rapid heating and cooling of the chamber. As a result, STATIM meets the conditions for sterilization and drying in a fraction of the time required by a conventional autoclave.
The STATIM 2000 and 5000 have each been designed to provide you with a complete solution: rapid sterilization balanced by rapid drying. Introducing STATIM Dri-Tec drying technology.
- · Statim 5000 G4 cycle times: 9 minutes unwrapped – 17.5 minutes wrapped
- · A large 3.5” high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information all with extraordinary clarity
- · SciCan’s STATIM G4 Technology offers a platform with endless possibilities. The product expansion and modes of communication will provide visibility from every facet, from usability to troubleshooting
- · Uses fresh steam distilled water with every cycle
- · Dri-Tec drying system for fast dry loads
We Also Recommend