X-Calibur V Dental Chair
This Item only sold within 100 miles of Washington DC
- Thin, narrow backrest design permits close access to the oral cavity.
- Membrane chair controls are accessible from both sides of the backrest. The sealed switches are easily cleaned.
- Dual axis headrest re-positions the patient oral cavity to view the upper and lower arches, without the need of changing the backrest position.
- Select from four upholstery styles and a wide variety of colors for the creation of a signature look for your dental practice.
- Reliable Belmont hydraulic design.
- Seat rotates 30° left and right of center to accommodate different working styles and to maximize access to intraoral x-ray systems
- Safety shut-off plate disables chair operations to prevent injuries.
- Armrests swing-out for patient entry and exit from the chair
- Programmable foot and backrest controls.
Ultraleather Upholstery From Color Chart-$495
We Also Recommend