Automated Instrument Washing
the first step in the sterilization process
HYDRIM C61W G4 ensures instruments are properly and consistently cleaned before moving to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
HYDRIM C61W G4 has a 6 full-size cassette capacity and can turnover 120 instruments in 40 mins, start-to-dry.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTM ULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Automated washing saves 1 hour of labour (manual cleaning) for every nine procedural set-ups.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual washing or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- Minimize physical handling of contaminated instruments, reducing the risk of sharps injuries and creating a safer work environment.
- HYDRIM G4 technology ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology – Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.