Automated Instrument Washing
the first step in the sterilization process.
HYDRIM L110W G4 Instrument Washers provides a safe, effective and efficient way to clean instruments, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patient.
HYDRIM L110W G4 washer has a 10 full-size cassette capacity and will allow offices to turnover 2500 thoroughly cleaned instruments in a 10 hour day.
- Under the counter stericentre installation with furniture available for specialized set-ups.
- HIPTM cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required
- Time saved using automated washing compared to manual cleaning is approximately 1 hour of labour for every nine procedural set-ups.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual washing or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- Minimize physical handling of contaminated instruments, reducing the risk of sharps injury and creating a safer work environment.
- HYDRIM G4 technology ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology – Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle data, maintenance information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.